What can we do for you?
A solo walk is a real VIP treatment for your dog!
Individual Dog Walking
Does your dog not feel comfortable in a group? Does your dog need more guidance and attention? Or is your dog older and is suffering from osteoarthritis? Then an individual walk is more suitable for your dog.
During an individual walk, your dog will be walked individually, giving your dog all the attention and guidance he needs. Ideal for when you’re at work, your dog will have a great time with his Nanny.
During an individual walk:
- We only take your dog out for a walk
- We adapt the walk to the needs of your dog
- Walks from 30 minutes to 2 hours possible
- Choose the time when your dog needs to walk
- We make a walk in your dog’s familiar neighborhood or a long walk in the park/forest
- Feeding and refresh water after the walk possible
- We write a short report after the walk and as you wish send you a text message
- It’s also possible to walk on weekends, evenings and on public holidays.
Benefits of an individual walk:
- Maximum attention, supervision and safety for your dog.
- No long drive to pick up your dog, ideal for dogs who get car sick.
- Great for puppies, sick / injured and older dogs, they should not walk too long and get too busy.
- For dogs who do not feel comfortable in a group, ideal for sensitive and insecure dogs.
- For female dogs in heat
- With our key service, a walk is arranged quickly.
We love to meet you and your dog!
During the meet and greet, we explain how we work, how we could help you and of cours discus your wishes and your dog his needs. Every dog and it’s owner are unique and that’s why we customize our service. Additional administrative matters will also be addressed, such as: walking schedule, after care and the details of you and your dog etc. Are you interested? Feel free to contact us here!
The meeting is free of charge and non-committal.